Are you a toy collector with a tip or toy collection to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about your toy collection?
- Are you interested in helping millions of others to expand, restore, or display their toy collections?
- Have you got a review of vintage or new toys, action figures, playset, or vehicles?
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced toy collectors. We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to toy collecting.
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use).
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post) We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
- Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email to thebatcavetoyroom (at) gmail (dot) com. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
About the author: John Sholtz is an avid toy collector and the interim editor of the Batcave Toy Room due to the abrupt death of Bruce Wayne. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter at, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin.